Companies are having employees working from home due to Coronavirus mandatory shut downs so to help them keep their networks secure use the Cisco Meraki's Z-Series
which is a teleworker gateway that is an enterprise-class firewall, VPN gateway, and router.
Meraki Z3 Teleworker Device Deployment
- Hardware VPN option for remote workers
- Meraki can drop-ship the Z3 to the teleworker's house.
- Once connected it would Auto-VPN back to HQ Meraki MX appliance through either the wireless SSID or hardwired LAN Ports.
- POE port to hardwire their Cisco phone (or 3rd party phone)
- Ability to Monitor Staff Productivity at Home
- Secure VPN with Umbrella through HQ MX
- Zero Touch provisioning through dashboard
- Ability to block & stifle bandwidth on non-business critical apps
The Meraki MR30H WAP is also a viable solution to offer a secure connection back to head office via a WiFi connected device in the home. With the addition of the MR Advanced Licence, secure VPN with the protection of Cisco umbrella at the end point is automatic.
Sign up for a Webinar here to find out more about these solutions and get a free device!
Cisco is also offering Free 90-day Webex Licenses - see here to sign up.